The annual EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival returns to Walt Disney World July 27. Disney has released this year’s marketplace menus, so let’s look at what’s new at this year’s festival.
We already told you about the Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey, where the Muppets’ Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker will be hosting a selection of wings and drinks, so start here if you’ve not read that already: Disney’s Muppets are coming to the EPCOT Food & Wine fest.
Now, on to the new food items at the other marketplaces around the festival.
Photo courtesy Walt Disney World
Flavors from Fire
• Chimichurri Marinated Skirt Steak Taco with crushed avocado, grilled corn salsa, pickled red onions, queso fresco, and cilantro-lime cream
• Spiced Chocolate Tart with BBQ potato chip crust, salted whisky-caramel, and smoked sea salt
The Fry Basket
• Pickle Fries with dill ranch
• Tostada de Carnitas: Braised pork on a fried corn tortilla with black beans, avocado mousse, queso fresco, and chives
• Taco de Costilla: Slow-braised beef short rib on a corn tortilla with salsa de chile morita, avocado mousse, and spring onions
• Pastel Imposible: Layers of traditional Mexican flan and tres leches with guava and cajeta
• Crispy Duck Bao Bun with hoisin sauce
• Dark Chocolate Fondue with berries, pound cake, and meringues
Flavors of America
• Italian Hot Beef Sandwich with shaved beef, spicy giardiniera, and au jus on a French roll
• Cioppino: Seafood Stew with saffron-infused tomato-fennel broth and crostini
• Chilaquiles: Corn tortilla chips tossed in salsa verde with ranchero chicken, queso fresco, cilantro-lime crema, and a soft-poached egg
• Focaccia Ripiena: Freshly-baked focaccia, beef meatballs, tomato sauce, and burrata cheese
• Cavatelli with sweet sausage ragoût and crispy Applewood-smoked bacon
• Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake with vanilla cream and strawberry compote
• Fire Taiko Roll: Sushi roll with spicy tuna, cucumber, and pickled daikon radish served with spicy sauce
• Beef Wa-Gyu Don: Traditional Japanese rice bowl with American wagyu beef over steamed white rice
• Plant-based Impossible Moussaka
• Cinnamon-Sugar Beaver TailIn addition, four new marketplaces will open at this year’s festival, later this fall.
Bubbles & Brine
• Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail with prosecco cocktail sauce and grilled lemon
• Jonah Crab Claw Cocktail with stone-ground mustard sauce
• Caviar with traditional accompaniments, champagne cream, and blini
Char & Chop
• Roasted Porchetta with lemon-parsley salsa verde and shaved fennel salad
• Grilled Impossible Spicy Sausage with herbed polenta, puttanesca sauce, and ricotta
• Meat Assorti: Trio of shaved meats with baby arugula, pickled mustard seeds, truffle oil, and grilled ciabatta
Wine & Wedge
• Assorted Artisanal Cheeses and Accompaniments
• Boursin Fig & Balsamic Soufflé with fig tapenade
• Southern Pimento Cheese with bread-and-butter pickled vegetables and grilled bread
• Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese
Swirled Showcase will offer a Mickey-shaped Liquid Nitro Cake as well as soft-serve and floats.
The 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival starts July 27 and runs through November 18.
For ticket deals, as well as our reader rankings and advice on visiting Disney and other top theme parks around the world, please visit our our Theme Park visitors guides.
And for more theme park news, please sign up for Theme Park Insider’s weekly newsletter.